Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CARICATURES!! part 1

ah man!! some new stuff! I loved the experience I got at Canada's Wonderland doing caricatures. I definitely improved over the summer.

Here are a bunch of randoms from the season.. and I regret that some of the better ones I did, I never had a camera to take them that day.. sigh. But it's all good. These aren't my faves, but ones where the person actually held their drawing beside them.. Peace:


I accidentally deleted the larger res version for your viewing pleasure. But she really liked it.


Mommy can you tell him to give me a hat?... sir can you draw a hat on his head?...

"I sure can ma'am..." lol


This kid was very fun. I was going to make his face look like dumbo, but I held back. He's obviously excited though, lol.

She was actually one of my very first clients. My line quality, color, and exaggeration was still trying to improve...

No comments:

Post a Comment